Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tower of Terror 13K

Last night at 10:00pm I ran in a really fun race. For one.. it was totally different because it was at night time. And two, I wore black skull tights and my hair in pig tails with black bows. A friend from my office and her boyfriend also ran in this race, and dressed up. It was a blast. The finish line was at Hollywood Studios Tower of Terror ride. After the race everyone was allowed to ride the rides. It was nice, and exhausting. I usually don't stay up past 10:30 every night, and it was a crazy late night for me. I've been paying for it today.
The race went great. This was a 8.1 mile run, and my goal was to finish in 1 hour and 20 minutes. That would be a 10 minute pace throughout. I finished in 1:18:37!! I was thrilled!! Check out my coooool medal. It even has a movable elevator, like the ride. :)

No comments: