Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been tagged..


I didn't realize that I could be tagged in a blog... but I did.. Thanks to Catriona. Sisters-Reilly and Brooke :)


Weird Things About Amber


1. I wash my hands nonstop all day.. And wash Marek's hand and face constantly. Now he is obsessed with napkins and being clean. Maybe this one qualifies as crazy.. not weird..??


2. I can curl my tongue with 3 curls in it at one time.


3. When I was 3 I got into puzzles heavily. I would get bored and turn the puzzle over on the brown side, and put the pieces together that way.


4. In private school, I sold the most magazines in the school and got to be principal for the day. I sat in the principal’s office and ordered pizza, and he sat in my classes and took notes..


5. My family has always celebrated half birthdays, and so now I'm celebrating them for Marek. I don't find this to be weird.. But most people seem too.


6. I used to paint rocks and make holiday stationary when I was in elementary school, and sell it to all of my neighbors. They would actually buy it from me. It was awesome!


7. I won an actual trip to Hawaii when I was 8ish, but when they saw that I was too young, I didn't receive it. Boooooo! Maybe that's one of the reasons why I wanted to get married in Hawaii..

Now I am going to tag.....

No comments: