Friday, September 19, 2008

Attempting to blog...

It seems that everyone is getting into blogging, and I ask myself... why not me?

Usually what comes to my mind first, is time. I barely have time to do my day to day activities.. But with a little organizing.. I think I can squeeze 30 minutes here or there to make time to keep my relatives updated on our little family. :)

So... what's new at the Orr House? Our little Marek is getting over a nasty cold. He was out yesterday with daddy. Poor thing looked miserable the last couple days. Though it was hard not to giggle when he would still try and sing, and his voice was all hoarse.

But even though he was sick... he got to drive around in his new jeep. Our neighbor next door gave Marek this really sweet little Jeep. Marek was thrilled to get this gift.. And we were too. The boy next door outgrew it, and only used it a handfull of times. He doesn't have the steering part down yet, but likes to push the gas in. After a few more test drives, I think he'll have it down.


No comments: