Monday, September 22, 2008

Sesame Street Live

This past weekend was great. We all went and saw Sesame Street Live; Elmo Grows Up. It tickles me getting to see these shows again. It's been a good 20+ years since I got to attend a Sesame Street Live show. And now I get to enjoy my childhood all over again. IT'S GREAT!! Here are a few pictures of us at the show. The majority of the time Marek was standing and dancing, jumping and shouting at the show. He was having a blast. The only time he would get upset was when Elmo or Big Bird left the stage. He wanted more Elmo and more Big Bird. The best thing was when he looked at me and started shaking his head.. No, hold Elmo... he would say. He wanted to hold the Elmo from the stage, but needed me to reassure him that, that wasn't possible. It was very sad to him. So.. Marek got a special treat, and got his own super furry Elmo from the Arena.



2 comments:

kevinorr said...

Marek has so much fun singing and dancing with his new Elmo!

amberorr said...

I know.. he cracks me up. That Elmo is almost as tall as him. :)