Monday, December 15, 2008

VEGAS

Kevin and I went to Vegas last week. Actually I tagged along. Kevin had a conference during the week, and I flew up for just a couple days. I don't do well at all with leaving Marek. Two and a half days were already too long for me. I will explain Marek's vacation in my next blog..

The Autodesk conference was at the Venetian, and we stayed across the street in the Mirage. It had been recently renovated, and everything was nice and new in the rooms. During our stay we ate lots and lots of yummy foods, and did a lot of fun shopping. We also went on a gondola ride in the Venetian. The guy sang the most beautiful songs to us in italian. It was lovely.

While Kevin was in his classes I went and visited the beautiful white lions and tigers at the Secret Garden at the Mirage, and walked around for hours.. Which was a must after all of our fabulous eating. I was thrilled when I got home, and didn't actually gain any weight. All that walking paid off. :)

We also went and saw "O" a Cirque show. It was awesome! Simply amazing. We had a wonderful and short little vacation. Here's some pictures we took while we roamed the strip.

No comments: