Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mommy and Marek Day

The JCC was closed due to a holiday, so me and Marek got to spend some one on one time together. We woke up.. leisurely, stretched and went for a run. Well.. I ran and Marek rode in the jogger. We ran to the neighborhood across the street and played at the playground. (Our neighborhood is too cheap to give us our own.) We were the only people at the park, which was wonderful. I realized how nice it was to spend quality time alone with my son. Playing and relaxing at the park while everyone was speeding down 419 hurrying to the office. After swinging for an hour and sliding down every slide, we headed to a little grocery store across the street to pick out a tasty cold treat. I look forward to more days that I can do this with him. I feel like the time is going by so quickly, and the thought of not getting more days like this in.. saddens me. Here are a few fun pictures of our day.


No comments: