Monday, June 29, 2009

Road Trip 2009

Our trip was so amazing... That I'm going to have to chop it up into different posts... We decided that we were going to rent a car and drive leisurely to Tennessee. We left work around 3:30 pm and picked up our sweet Cadillac STS and brought it home to load up. After we loaded up we took off towards Tennessee. We landed in Georgia and crashed for the night. Marek woke up and it was around 11:30pm when we got to the hotel. He knew at that moment that he was on vacation! (He loves staying at hotels)

The next morning we had breakfast and jumped back in the car for about 6 more hours until we got to the little town of Puryear TN where Kevs family lives. We did take a quick stop on the way when I heard my sister was at Target at an exit that we happened to be passing by. So ironic!! I was actually calling her to let her know I was passing her old exit in Nashville when she goes... I'm like 4 exits away from you!! She was taking a short trip to visit my brother in law who is in the Army Reserve. So we stopped and visited with them shortly. It was lovely to see my beautiful nephews.

We were super thrilled to pull up to Lady Bug (the name of my in-laws place). We are always looking forward to relaxing with them and visiting. After settling in we headed over to catch the end of Paxton's baseball game. It was a great game for him. He ran two runs in!! My niece Reagan hit it off right away with Marek. They were too funny the whole trip.

While visiting we celebrated Kev's birthday with a spectacular dinner. Not only that night.. but every night we ate so well. My mother in law is a fabulous cook, I always feel spoiled rotten when I get there.
The visit was way too short, and I'm hoping for another visit soon! I miss you guys! Thank you for such a wonderful vacation!

Marek thrilled about going on VACATION!!

My sister Alisha and my nephew Josiah.

My youngest nephew Landon. Yummy Yummy!

YAY!! We made it to Lady Bug!!

Sweet sweet cousins. Marek and Reagan.

No comments: