Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Birthday Week

I had a wonderful birthday week. I have such awesome friends and family. I feel really blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

On my birthday Eve my friend Ara threw me an awesome celebration at the office. With my favorite chocolate eclaires and black and white cookies from TooJays. Yum Yum.. The office was happy to enjoy those. :)

Here are a few pictures from the events.

On Tuesday which was my birthday. Kevin and I took off work and went to Islands of Adventure and Universal. And then surprised me with a very special yummy lunch at Emerils. Yummmm it was all delicious. That night Marek and Daddy surprised me with the most beautiful and tasty Raspberry Chocolate Torte cake with "firework candles" Marek likes to call them. And then Marek of course had a blast opening the presents that he helped pick out. Some that he completely picked out. Like a truck frame.. for a picture of him and me.. Too cute!

On Thursday we had a trifecta birthday lunch. We have done this the past couple years with my friends at work that have birthdays the same week. So we had yummy Thai food. Another one of my favs!

Blurry.. but here's one side of the table. Me in the middle and Birthday Girl Janet at the end.

At the other end was birthday girl Natasha!

Then on Thursday night my glitter girl friend Susan threw me and Janet an indoor pool party (no water) at her house with our group of gals from work. That was a blast!
The birthday girls. Me and Janet!

1 comment:

CHarris said...

Looks like a great week!