Monday, April 27, 2009

Shed and Bridges

We have all been slaving away on the property (especially Kevin). Here are some pictures from our latest addition. The shed..... or "The Little House" as Marek likes to call it.

Me and Marek always head over to the property after naptime. When he got up from his nap last week I told him we were going to the property to help daddy. This is our conversation.

Me: Want to go to the property?
Marek: Oh yes! I want to go to the property.
Me: Daddy is there. What do you think Daddy is doing?
Marek: Daddy is in the little house, he's playing with his tools.
Me: (Chuckling) I'm sure that is exactly what he's doing.

I love that at his age.. everything is fun. I hope this lasts forever.

Our little friend the mouse. He's sooo cute that we're going ro build him his own little home. (Outside the shed.)

No comments: